[ Click here to buy Fresh RAW BANANA]
1. They Help Improve Nutrient Absorption If you include green bananas in your diet, these can help improve your colon health, thanks to the short-chain fatty acids found in them. Research says that this type of fatty acid can improve your body’s ability to absorb the nutrients, particularly calcium.
2. They Help Regulate Blood Pressure Green bananas are very high in potassium content, which is a very important mineral required in the body. Potassium acts as a vasodilator, which means that it can lower the tension and strain on your blood vessels and arteries. This can help prevent conditions like heart attacks and strokes.
3. They Aid In Digestion The high levels of resistant starch in green bananas makes them very good for digestion in the stomach. These contain dietary fibre which can help prevent bloating and constipation if eaten in moderation. This helps in the proper functioning of the digestive tract and bowel movement.
4. They Contain Probiotic Bacteria Probiotic bacteria are very good for your gut. Green bananas are the perfect food for the good and friendly bacteria. These bacteria live in your intestines, and consuming the green bananas will help to achieve a healthier stomach and digestive tract.
5. Good For Diarrhoea Treatment Green bananas have the ability to treat and prevent diarrhoea. It is caused by a bacteria, virus or parasitic infection and consuming green bananas is known to help in fighting off these germs. Green bananas can help tackle the symptoms of diarrhoea as well. Happy eating green bananas!
6. Good For Diabetes People suffering from type 2 diabetes can include green bananas in their diet, as they contain low amounts of sugar. A diet of a diabetes patient needs to be low in sugar and so green bananas are the perfect food for them. Eat them in a boiled form for best results!
7. Boosts Metabolism Green bananas contain essential minerals and nutrients that can help to optimize the metabolism by providing a stable, complex carbohydrate base for energy. Green bananas can also speed up the calorie-burning process in the body and thus boost your metabolism.
8. Weight Loss Adding green bananas in your diet can help you to lose unwanted fat because they contain resistant starch that will keep you full. This type of resistant starch blocks excess consumption of carbohydrates and promotes healthy weight loss.
9. High In Vitamin B6 Green bananas are high in vitamin B6, which contains 39 percent of the daily recommended value. Vitamin B6 plays a major role in more than 100 enzymatic reactions in your body. Vitamin B6 is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin and aids in blood sugar control.
10. Supports An Ideal Kidney Functioning You will be amazed to know that raw bananas help in maintaining proper kidneys. Raw bananas can help maintain the body’s electrolyte balance and support healthy kidney functions. Consuming raw bananas more often will prevent kidney problems, especially kidney cancer. Share this article! If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones. ALSO READ: Vitamin B1 Rich Indian Foods & Their Benefits Boldsky – Get breaking news alerts. Subscribe to Boldsky. FOR QUICK ALERTS SUBSCRIBE NOW View Sample RELATED ARTICLES Here’s Why You Should Let Your Kids Go Barefoot More Often! Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High Grade Stage 4 Metastatic Cancer 7 Warning Signs Of Obesity .